Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register

+  The Horror Drive-In
|-+  Horror Drive-In
| |-+  Drive In Theater By Night (Moderators: among736, RonClinton)
| | |-+  Getting Ready To Watch
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Getting Ready To Watch  (Read 344 times)
tyree
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »

TOMATO RED...

...Irish Film Board...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0p8Cym4VU

But I hear no Irish accents.

Looks promising, though. From the writer of WINTERS BONE.
tyree
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 06:12:48 PM »

Hot damn !
  Great flick, folks. The script is poetic, acting top-notch, and not proud or ashamed, but it reminded me of my old life, meth, trailer trash, beer all day...at work...fighting, now not in the in the least surprised at my age I I realize I had caught some baffling std that has stumped two urologists. Fucking Houston. Ask anybody--worst city in Texas--I lived in Ward 4 painting apartments. Saw some great bands in local roadhouses/bars--Cardi's east/Weat/ Rock Saloon and...rockabllies...? Heh. at that place I went in alone peaking on mescaline and proceeded to kick every shitkicker's ass in pool. I'm telling, the drug made me see exactly,-my mind made lines on the felt,-just where to strike, where the cue would land, cleaned up, made around 100.00 plus caught the eye of a 21-year old gal and her 15-year-old step sister, both bi.
" How'd ya''ll lern to shoot poo like dat ?! Those guys are PISSED!"
"Fuck em. Mescaline--want some ?" They did, had Mandies, ended up living with my dumb ass.
 Roll Eyes
And Florida. FUCK that US Wang. I lived in Kissimmee when the age of concent was 12(!)
( rumor had it )when it had one blinking light in that fuck of a humid hellhole.

Oklahoma ? Actually, like it. Small town. First thing we did when we moved: find a good church, and a good bar. But god damn, man, still, tendency to hang with the fringe. Why ? They were the most fun and unpredticable.

Texas ? Don't get me started. My WiFE used to buy me and her brother ( RIP, Leon--I love you, brother. He died yesterday) meth cuz the un-licenced plumbing company, where I made obcene money, has us working 12-14 hours days 7 days a week AND on call for late night chop-a-line for exploded mexican resteraunt shitter calls. Boss gave us Oxcontins, me with sketchy metal in my back, Leon cuz he was 50-something just to get us through weeks of fit and run jackhammering jobs. Fucking Loratabs up the wazzoo, twirling in the back sheds...
What a destructive cunt I was. Plus, I'd go Maxine, sell me some more Qxies and BTW, where's my pay and where's my wife ?
Oh. She's at The Ace Of Clubs spending your money on the slots.
Again.  I never really minded---she usually won plus it gave me an excuse to get leave the work van there drunk listening to OLD 97s live.

But TOMATO RED is seriously good, imho. I mean, look as WINTERS BONE ?

A-

Boy. I got off on a tangent didn't I.
Sorry ! Cheesy
njhorror
Love Bomb
Dead By Dawn

Dark Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 09:24:34 AM »

wow. just wow. I've got a few "memories" of my own. Like the one about the toilet plunger, my neighbors "realistic" reindeer, and rubber duck feet, but I'll keep that private...

Anyway, I hope the wife is okay. It's tough to lose a sibling.

Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?
tyree
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 03:57:54 PM »

HA! Do tell !

NOFX, baby !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length