Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register

+  The Horror Drive-In
|-+  Horror Drive-In
| |-+  Drive In Theater By Night (Moderators: among736, RonClinton)
| | |-+  Bosch: Season 3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bosch: Season 3  (Read 113 times)
JasonUK
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2017, 05:46:16 AM »

Available on Amazon Prime from this Friday.  Smiley
peteee
Four Movie Freak

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »

looking forward to it
among736
Dead By Dawn

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »

I've been meaning to read *and* watch this series for quite awhile now.  Soon on both counts, I hope.

Andy
tyree
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 05:34:02 AM »

Bosch is a series ? THE POET was brilliant. All based on his books ( which I've read...mostly...) like they're doing in Ireland with Bruen's "Taylor" ? they won't do THE DEVIL though. Not yet anyway.

And.

Do they suck ? or is it mandatory viewing...

Thanks !

Oh ! I heard FOX in the UK was already airing season 2 of The Outcast. I went to my UK tv site, could not find it.
Probably bullshit. I think it's airing here...June 3rd ?  (don't lay your chips down on that date, gang, I could be wrong...)
JasonUK
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 11:00:44 AM »

From Wikipedia:

The first season takes its inspiration from three of Michael Connelly’s novels: City of Bones, Echo Park, and The Concrete Blonde.

The second season takes inspiration from Connelly's novels Trunk Music, The Drop, and The Last Coyote.

A third season, which will adapt Connelly's novel The Black Echo and elements of A Darkness More Than Night.

Personally, I didn't think season 2 quite hit the heights of season 1 but it was still miles better than most of the dreck on tv these days.
JasonUK
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 11:03:48 AM »

Oh ! I heard FOX in the UK was already airing season 2 of The Outcast. I went to my UK tv site, could not find it.
Probably bullshit. I think it's airing here...June 3rd ?  (don't lay your chips down on that date, gang, I could be wrong...)

FOX UK is indeed showing season 2 of 'Outcast' ('The Outcast' is something else entirely) 3 episodes so far. I haven't seen it, do you recommend it?
peteee
Four Movie Freak

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 11:19:46 AM »

a solid series and does not suck, recommended
Glen Krisch
Triple Feature

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 11:41:44 AM »

Excited to see Season 3 is now available. It seems like it's been forever since Season 2. I hope there's a recap before episode one, that is, if the new season carries over any threads from the previous one.

Fanatic
Triple Feature

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »

Excited to see Season 3 is now available. It seems like it's been forever since Season 2. I hope there's a recap before episode one, that is, if the new season carries over any threads from the previous one.

There is a short re-cap before the first episode. Some bleed over from the second season so far.
Glen Krisch
Triple Feature

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 08:01:15 AM »

Good to know they have a recap and bleed over from season 2.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length