Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register

+  The Horror Drive-In
|-+  Horror Drive-In
| |-+  Drive In Theater By Night (Moderators: among736, RonClinton)
| | |-+  Bosch: Season 3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bosch: Season 3  (Read 592 times)
JasonUK
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2017, 05:46:16 AM »

Available on Amazon Prime from this Friday.  Smiley
peteee
Four Movie Freak

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »

looking forward to it
among736
Dead By Dawn

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »

I've been meaning to read *and* watch this series for quite awhile now.  Soon on both counts, I hope.

Andy
tyree
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 05:34:02 AM »

Bosch is a series ? THE POET was brilliant. All based on his books ( which I've read...mostly...) like they're doing in Ireland with Bruen's "Taylor" ? they won't do THE DEVIL though. Not yet anyway.

And.

Do they suck ? or is it mandatory viewing...

Thanks !

Oh ! I heard FOX in the UK was already airing season 2 of The Outcast. I went to my UK tv site, could not find it.
Probably bullshit. I think it's airing here...June 3rd ?  (don't lay your chips down on that date, gang, I could be wrong...)
JasonUK
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 11:00:44 AM »

From Wikipedia:

The first season takes its inspiration from three of Michael Connelly’s novels: City of Bones, Echo Park, and The Concrete Blonde.

The second season takes inspiration from Connelly's novels Trunk Music, The Drop, and The Last Coyote.

A third season, which will adapt Connelly's novel The Black Echo and elements of A Darkness More Than Night.

Personally, I didn't think season 2 quite hit the heights of season 1 but it was still miles better than most of the dreck on tv these days.
JasonUK
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 11:03:48 AM »

Oh ! I heard FOX in the UK was already airing season 2 of The Outcast. I went to my UK tv site, could not find it.
Probably bullshit. I think it's airing here...June 3rd ?  (don't lay your chips down on that date, gang, I could be wrong...)

FOX UK is indeed showing season 2 of 'Outcast' ('The Outcast' is something else entirely) 3 episodes so far. I haven't seen it, do you recommend it?
peteee
Four Movie Freak

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 11:19:46 AM »

a solid series and does not suck, recommended
Glen Krisch
Four Movie Freak

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 11:41:44 AM »

Excited to see Season 3 is now available. It seems like it's been forever since Season 2. I hope there's a recap before episode one, that is, if the new season carries over any threads from the previous one.

Fanatic
Triple Feature

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »

Excited to see Season 3 is now available. It seems like it's been forever since Season 2. I hope there's a recap before episode one, that is, if the new season carries over any threads from the previous one.

There is a short re-cap before the first episode. Some bleed over from the second season so far.
Glen Krisch
Four Movie Freak

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 08:01:15 AM »

Good to know they have a recap and bleed over from season 2.

tyree
Dead By Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 10:50:58 AM »

FOX UK is indeed showing season 2 of 'Outcast' ('The Outcast' is something else entirely) 3 episodes so far. I haven't seen it, do you recommend it?

Dammit. Yeah, I think it's just called OUTCAST. Oh yeah, I recommend it.

Great series but you need to watch series 1 first.
peteee
Four Movie Freak

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 08:21:05 AM »

going in to the last episode of season three, all seasons are a must see but this season is the best one so far
Glen Krisch
Four Movie Freak

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 07:06:46 PM »

Watched season three spread out over 2-3 days. Really excellent season, maybe the best so far. And the thing is, the show doesn't break new ground. It's just really well written and acted, and the way it's shot, the city becomes a character. Highly recommended if you're on the fence.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length